1. With silicone brush pad: multi-pattern design, brush cleaning more thoroughly.
2. With magnetic drying brush holder: after cleaning, make the brush head vertical down, natural air dry to avoid deformation of bristles.
PART-1 About cleaning
1. After each use of the makeup brush, gently wipe it on a tissue or towel in the direction of the bristles to clean the residual cosmetics.
2. Please maintain and clean the brushes once a week. The maintenance method is to add neutral detergent and detergent to warm water in the direction of the bristles, wash with water after the dirt falls out, and finally wipe the residual water clean.
3. Animal hair makeup brush can be used according to the frequency of monthly maintenance cleaning. The maintenance method is to add neutral detergent and detergent to warm water and clean along the bristles. After the dirt falls out, wash it with water and finally wipe the residual water clean.
4. After maintaining the brush, dry it in a well-ventilated place without direct sunlight. Do not use a hair dryer, etc., which may damage the bristles.
PART-2 Washing Procedure
1. Wet the bristles with water, please make sure the water does not exceed the connection between the mouth tube and the handle.
2. Dip the bristles into the appropriate amount of cleaning agent.
3. Brush the corresponding area on the scrubbing pad in the direction of the bristles.
4. Rinse with water in the corresponding area on the scrubbing pad.
5. Shape the corresponding area on the scrubbing pad.
6. Use a clean towel or paper towel to absorb excess water.
7. When half dry, put on a protective net, dry in a ventilated place with the head down.
1. After cleaning, the brush should not be exposed to strong sunlight.
2. After cleaning, do not use the hair dryer to dry the bristles.
3. When washing, the water should not exceed the connection between the mouth tube and the handle, otherwise the hair will fall off easily.
4. When washing, do not put the brush handle in the water to avoid the solid wood handle water absorption and expansion of the cracked surface baking paint.
5. After cleaning, avoid putting it in a wet place
6. When washing, do not put the brush handle in the water to avoid water absorption and expansion of the solid wood handle to avoid cracking the surface paint.
7. When washing, do not use alkaline detergents or solvents with thinner or alcohol to avoid damaging the bristles.
8. Do not use conditioner products to soften the bristles when washing. The silicone content will change the structure of the hair scales and reduce the gripping power.
9. When washing, wash with the bristles, not against them.
10. When washing, do not twist, twist or twist the bristles to avoid loosening the bristle structure and hair loss.
Q & A
Q1. How often should I wash my brushes?
A1. For fibre brushes: depending on the frequency of use, if used daily, they need to be cleaned at least once a week.
For animal hair brushes: depending on the frequency of use, they can be cleaned once a month and it is recommended to use a mild special brush wash.
Q2. Why do new brushes have some smell?
A2. The product has been sealed for a long time and will have a slight smell when it is first opened. Please leave it in a ventilated place for 30-60 minutes to dissipate the smell.
Q3. Why are there floating hairs on the brush?
A3. It is normal to have floating hairs for the first time, if you have serious hair loss, please contact customer service in time.
Q4. What should I do if the brush bristles are dented?
A4. The shaking in the courier transport may cause slight deformation of the brush, by washing and drying the brush can be restored to its original shape